SOCIAL SCIENCE STUDENT SUCCESS
The Social Science Student Success Instructor can help you with assignments for any of your social science courses.
SPRING 2020 Drop-In Hours
Monday 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Wednesday 2:00pm – 3:00pm
We are located in the Learning Commons on the first floor of the library building.
Help is also available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you enrolled in a course in any of the following areas?
Applied Behaviour Analysis – Autism
Women’s and Gender Studies
If so, the Social Science Student Success Instructor can help you to…
– understand assignment instructions
– brainstorm ideas for your assignment
– develop an outline for your assignment
– find research and sources to support your assignment
– create a poster or oral presentation
– complete an ethics application
– plan an original research study
– avoid plagiarism and understand the CapU academic integrity policy
– format your references and citations using the style required by your instructor