SOCIAL SCIENCE STUDENT SUCCESS
The Social Science Student Success Instructor can help you with assignments for any of your social science courses.
Social Science Student Success Instruction
will be offered by e-mail only until further notice.
Are you enrolled in a course in any of the following areas?
Applied Behaviour Analysis – Autism
Women’s and Gender Studies
If so, the Social Science Student Success Instructor can help you to…
– understand assignment instructions
– brainstorm ideas for your assignment
– develop an outline for your assignment
– find research and sources to support your assignment
– create a poster or oral presentation
– complete an ethics application
– plan an original research study
– avoid plagiarism and understand the CapU academic integrity policy
– format your references and citations using the style required by your instructor